Plan Ahead and Protect Your Lifestyle!
Integrity Financial has flexible Disability Insurance policies that:
- Provide monthly income to help maintain your standard of living
- Can be customized to fit your particular situation
- Help you retain independence and dignity without burdening others
- Help keep your financial dreams and goals for the future intact.
Think You're Already Protected?
Think about this:
- Social Security disability payments are limited to disabilities expected to last at least 12 months or end in death. To qualify, you must be unable to engage in any type of work.
- Personal Savings can best be used to build a comfortable future. Add up your monthly bills, then multiply by 12 and you can see how fast even substantial savings can be depleted by unexpected illness or injury.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance offered through your employer is a start. But workplace disability benefits often covers only about 50% of your income, and that amount is taxable. Can your family survive on half of a paycheck?
Group Insurance May Not Be Enough
Here are other reasons why Group Long-Term Disability (LTD) may not be enough:
- Group LTD usually covers only a portion of an employee's compensation
- LTD benefits are taxable if the employer pays the premiums
- Many plans don't cover bonus or incentive compensation
- There is often a maximum monthly cap and, as a result, an employee's monthly after-tax income during a disability may drop by 50% or more!